- First ring suburb to Minneapolis on the west side
- Ample parks and nature areas
- Located 5 miles west of downtown Minneapolis
- City has a total area of over 10.5 square miles
- Interstate 394, U.S. Highway 169, & Highways 55 and 100
- 20,000+ residents, with more than 30,000 employees
- Holds large corporate employers including General Mills, Honeywell, Optum Health, Tennant, Pentair and Allianz
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of Woodbury, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of Woodbury, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these Woodbury Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new Woodbury MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
Woodbury Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price