White Bear Lake, MN
- City is located on one of the largest lakes in the Greater Metro Area, it’s White Bear Lake
- Third ring suburb to Twin Cities metro area
- Located 10.9 miles north of downtown St. Paul City has a total area of over 8.66 square miles
- In 1868, the Lake Superior and Mississippi Railroad officially opened
- U.S. Highways 61, MN State Highway 96, Interstate Highways 35E and 694
- 2,200+ Total Businesses
- Home of Corporate Headquarters and main campus of Smarte Carte and International Paper
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of White Bear Lake, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of White Bear Lake, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these White Bear Lake Park Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new White Bear lake MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
White Bear Lake Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price