- In 2013, Savage was ranked #21 nationally "Best Places to Live”
- Located about 15 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis
- First settlers arrived in early 1800’s
- Developing bedroom community absorbing growth from neighboring Burnsville
- Situated on the south bank of the Minnesota River
- The city is still relatively undeveloped with a total area of 16.45 square miles
- Highway 13 and County Road 42 are main routes with 35W and 169 in close proximity
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of Savage, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of Savage, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these Savage Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new Savage MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
Savage Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price