- First ring suburb to Minneapolis on the south side
- Located 7 miles south of downtown Minneapolis
- City has a total area of over 7.01 square miles
- 450 acres of parkland, 23 neighborhood parks and a nature preserve
- Interstate 35W and 494, MN State Highway 62 & 77
- Total employment is more than 15,000+ employees
- Holds large corporate employers including Best Buy, US Bank, Target, and Metro Sales
- Earliest beginnings date back to the 1850’s
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of Richfield, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of Richfield, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these Richfield Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new Richfield MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
Richfield Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price