- Named #1 City in 2008 by Money Magazine across the U.S.
- Located 12 miles west of downtown Minneapolis
- City has a total area of 35.33 square miles
- Regionally known for Medicine Lake and 5 other sizeable bodies of water
- Twin Cities' seventh largest city
- Centered Interstate 494, U.S. Highway 169, and MN State Highway 55
- Has 863 cul-de-sacs and 300 miles of city streets
- History of inhabitants traced back around 1400 to 1500 AD
- Home to a thriving commercial-industrial base of some 53,000+ jobs
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of Plymouth, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of Plymouth, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these Plymouth Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new Plymouth MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
Plymouth Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price
Our Listings in Plymouth
2 BR / 2 BA
Year Built: 2003