- Part of the "Big Woods,” a vast region of hardwoods, broken only by lakes, marshes and streams
- Located about 18 miles west of downtown Minneapolis
- First settlers arrived in1955
- Prosperous, suburban edge City Fighting to preserve its rural heritage
- Total area of 27 square miles
- Highway 55, County Roads 19 and 24 serve as main routes.
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of Medina, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of Medina, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these Medina Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new Medina MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
Medina Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price