- To be sure that all included appliances, HVAC and plumbing, are in working order. Make sure to test all appliances, and run water from all water sources to check for leaks.
- To ensure that the property is free and clear of debris, broom clean, and in the same condition as the date of the contract.
- To ensure that any contractual obligations have been met.
- Resolve walk-through issues. Any monetary issues arising from your walk-through need to be resolved before the final Closing Disclosure (CD) can be prepared. We will attempt to resolve these prior to closing but, if not, these must be discussed before anything else takes place.
- Review the CD settlement statement. Together, we will review the statement to be sure that all charges and credits are the correct amounts and charged to the proper party.
- Review sample settlement documents. If you are going to want to read all the documents prior to signing, please do so prior to settlement by either arriving early or making arrangements to receive a sample set.
Congratulations - Enjoy Your New home!
We will follow up with you after you have moved into your new home to make sure all is well. Our goal is to gain your respect and become your Realtor for life! We love referrals and welcome the opportunity to help your friends and family with their real estate needs. Look for a request for a Zillow or Trulia review from us as well as a Coldwell Banker Burnet survey to let us know how we did.