- Rated high by citizens as a great place to raise children
- Located 10.6 miles west of downtown Minneapolis
- City has a total area of 15.97 square miles
- Edina’s parkland and open space totals more than 1,550 acres
- Two country clubs located within borders
- Directly south of South Minneapolis
- One of the Twin Cities’ most notable shopping centers are Southdale Center, Galleria Edina and 50th & France
- Community started in 1860’s
- 1,000 businesses operate in this progressive city
We have sold numerous homes in the suburban neighborhoods of Edina, MN and look forward to utilizing our sales and marketing methods to sell your home. If you are looking to buy, you can search for homes for sale in the City of Edina, MN, by both map search and criteria search. Listings are updated every hour from the MLS.
For more information on any of these Edina Homes for sale, just click the "request More Information” button when viewing the details of that property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and much more.
And, for your convenience, register for a free account to automatically receive email alerts whenever new Edina MN real estate listings hit the market that match your search criteria.
We look forward to guiding you through the maze of selling your home or home ownership.
• Population Density
• Median Age
• Average income Per Capita
• Median Household Income
• High School Grad or Higher
• Bachelors Degree
Edina Real Estate Statistics
|Average Monthly Listings
Average Home Price
Lowest Listing Price
Highest Listing Price
Our Listings in Edina
4 BR / 5 BA
Year Built: 1986
3 BR / 2 BA
Year Built: 1960